Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Trip.

This summer I went to Almeria (Andalucia), with some friends from Madrid.
The sea has been very clean. And at night the moonlit sea was looks like one story.
There are a lot of fish, and the restaurants give a good food.
The name of my friends is Nico and Alejandro.
My hotel was older and a litlle shabby.
The main problem was the jellyfishs, because the bites were painful during 20 min. more or less.
If you know one beach that it´s very hard to go, there aren ´t people. And you are alone, this is very try to find and we get it in 2 times. This is "Cala de Enmedio" maybe is the best beach of the trip.
I staid 7 days, very fine. Also before I staid some time in Navarra, wich isn´t very cool but it ´s ok. I prefer Almeria. I´m very sad because the summer has finished  and now starts the school...
I hope more the next summer.
Goodbye, Héctor.




No comments:

Post a Comment