Wednesday 19 June 2013

Unforgettable day. Héctor Ariza

The day that I choose is when I go out of my summer camp.

I was 12 years old and never I stayed out during  15 days, I wanted to return. Because I didn´t like the camp, and I had 4 hours of english class each day, fortunately some days I didn´t have it, because I had
a excursion or things like that.  So I was happy :D, however I liked the classes but 4 hours of class are too tired.
As I was saying, I needed to return. Also the activities were normally, but repetitive, and in the end I finished bored.
Now I haven´t contact with the people who were in the camp, but there were a lot of very cool people. This changed my opinion of the camp. Uhmmm... I forget say that I went with a friend
who I met before the camp and now I visit him sometimes. His name is Nicolas, and he life in Madrid
where I go one time each 2 years.
For me this day was great moment.



Héctor Ariza.

No comments:

Post a Comment