Tuesday 4 December 2012

If my home was on fire I would doing...



Name: Héctor A.
Job: Nathing. I´m student.
Age: 15 years old.
Localitation: La Caada-Paterna, Valencia, Spain.
If my home was on fire, I will bring: (List of Items).
·One book..
·My mobile phone.
·My PlayStation3.
·The last one, the Headset.
The book: In specially the Lord of The Rings because it´s very big, the book haves 1000 pages.
The mobile phone: , one Samsung Galaxy, but can be other. For me it´s very important, I will need fire mans and I need call them.
And the headset.
I don´t bring more objects because I prefer exit of home with life and lost more things, and if I'm trying to bring all, I  would can die.  But the best thing that I wouldn´t can took with me it´s home. Because I love it too for lose. I´m living in 10 years ago. However I would make a other way of life maybe worse than now.
The attachment it´s best way to find a happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment