Monday 3 December 2012

My ideal house.


My Ideal House. Héctor Ariza.
I like so much my house, my house it´s large with 3 floors. My house have a very relax garden, so it´s perfect for me, with enormous trees.  My yellow home is located in la Caada near of my school
There is a balcony opposite to the street. My house can be classificated in Cottages type of house.  The leaving room it´s very big, with a chimney.  Maybe I prefer a living room tinier than my present house, but I don´t know so much.
In home there are a lot of bedrooms and bathrooms, the kitchen it´s quite old, but not so much. If I should to change one thing, I would choose change my bedroom, because I would like to have a bathroom and bedroom together, for the night... But the size it´s ok.
Also it´s a cool idea life in a castle, but not for many time.
 But If I lifed here I would be happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment